Dataforms Printing - Continuous Forms
These forms are also known as " dot matrix " or "Pin Fed " forms.
They are ideal as in the one pass they can print up to 6 copies and stay as a loose set when separated.
Rather than padding into 25 or 50's to give to a client, you can tear off a small or large quantity hence reducing wastage and cheaper to produce than books in high volumes.
These forms can:
- be glued inside their perforated edges to stay as a set
- be file hole punched ready for filing after use
- have extra perforations either cross or down perfed - partial or full length
- be barcoded and sequentially numbered
- have an integrated label which can be peeled off and attached to product.